ROUTING AND SWITCHING
The network is the central point of your business. If the networking side doesn’t work, none of the services work. It doesn’t matter if you have a cluster of servers with load balancers, or that the servers are equipped with an immense amount of RAM and CPU, or that they have redundant power supply. If the network does not work, you cannot reach them. It is like having a Formula 1 Car, but no road to race it.
All of the communications between servers, desktops, laptops, printers is being done through the network. This is the central point, the core of all communications. Many times users think that there is a problem with a server or a computer, or that a server or service is working slowly, but most of the time is because the network is not properly designed or maintained.
We at Magnetic IT have a layered approach when it comes to diagnosing and resolving IT problems. We first make sure that the networking side is designed accordingly and working like expected, and we proactively monitor the state of the network and the state of the devices that power it, to ensure that happens.
Everything today is interconnected, the era of the Internet has reached even the most remotely place of the earth and even beyond. The speed of the connectivity has increased in the past years.The amount of data that travels to the network today was beyond imagination a couple of years ago. We at Magnetic IT, ensure that the foundation is working like expected.
We provide complete routing and switching services and support. We have built and designed from small to country wide networks. This is what we do best, after all, we have received an expert certification for it – Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) , the most prestigious networking certification worldwide.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Network design resources including network audits, design, implementation, and maintenance
- Implement and deploy complex network solutions
- HQ and Branch solutions, hub and spoke, full-mesh topologies
- Access layer security, Identity Based Policies
- Troubleshooting and maintaining the network to ensure optimal function
- Layer 2 services: STP, VTP, LACP, Trunking, SPAN, IGMP, PPP, OTV, VXLAN
- Layer 3 routing : RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, PIM
- MPLS VPN, IPSEC, SSL
- Multivendor integration (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, HP, etc)
We have the knowledge to power your business to the next level, the Next Generation IT Services.